Fish Collagen tripeptide is composed of bio active low weight marine collagen tripeptides molecular, being highly bioavailable and water-soluble.
Our fish Collagen tripeptides is the marine fish collagen standardized on at least 15% tripeptides highly bioavailable and with very low molecular weight around only 280Da, while the average molecular weight of Tripeptide is only around 1500Da.
The bioactive tripeptides of our fish collagen tripeptide are formed by a sequence of Gly-X-Y, where X and Y are collagen-building amino acids such as hydroxyproline, proline or alanine, being they are resistant to digestion, allowing them to passively move across the membrane intestinal via a VIP receptor, reaching systemic circulation and being found in plasma in its integral form, being able to incorporate injured tissues or biostimulate indirectly repair it.
The high-performance process for obtaining our fish collagen tripeptide is carried out through the use of specific enzymes and sequenced enzymatic hydrolysis, which in turn cleaves specific points of the collagen molecule, generating combinations of peptides and tripeptides with different biological activities. In addition, our fish collagen tripeptide presents in its composition standardized concentrations of the integral collagen sequence of Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline (G-P-H), this being a unique fish collagen tripeptides differential since none another collagen currently commercialized has these specificities in its composition.
What are the advantages of Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Over 10 years experiences in the collagen industry. We Beyond Biopharma has been specialized in the production and supply of collagen powder for over 10 years.
2. We have the GMP workshop and QC laboratory in our production factory. The quality of our fish collagen tripeptides is strictly controlled.
3.International reputation. We have shipped our collagen powder to over more than 30 coutries.
Advantages of our fish collagen tripeptides:
1. High content of Tripeptide: We can reach up to purities of 15% Tripeptides.
2. Low Molecular Weight: The low molecular weight of our fish collagen tripeptides makes it more easily absorbed by human body.
3. Quick solubility into Water: Our fish collagen tripeptides is able to dissolve into water more quickly due to the low molecular weight.
4. High Bioavailability: Our fish collagen tripeptide can be easily and quickly absorbed by human body.
1. Is sample available for your testing?
Yes, sample is available for your testing
2.What is the packing size ?
We have 10KG/Bag and 20KG/bag available.